Hi hi hi 🙋
If you've bought my new blend flavour I hope that you're loving it! Here’s an idea of a yummy & warming porridge recipe for WINTER BLEND …
This blend is super warming, here are some of the ingredient benefits:
Ginger Works as an anti-inflammatory
Cinnamon Known to help stabilise blood sugar
Cardamon Promotes digestive health
Goji Berries Packed with vitamins & antioxidants
- 35g of the Winter Blend in a pan.
- Allow to soak and let the flavours infuse for a wee bit.
- Add a cup of liquid ( I use half almond milk/half water )
- Then cook on low heat.
- Slice thin strips of apple ( carrot is also nice with this… trust me! )
- Take off the heat once it's warmed through with the consistency you like.
- Serve in your bowl & top with apple slices, a handful of seeds (sunflower & pumpkin are both great) & extra goji's if you have any.
- Drizzle with agave, maple or honey ... whichever you fancy!
❄️ X ❄️