What you need
- WINTER BLEND 35/40g mix (This makes on wee crumble)
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1 TBSP maple syrup
- Optional - Seeds added into mix and Extra cinnamon fresh ginger
- Fruit for crumble...totally your choice… (I like apple & mixed berries)
- Optional extras - cinnamon, fresh ginger & seeds into the mix for added crunch
What you do
- Keep the blend mix in a bowl at the side & put oven onto 180 degrees (fan)
- In a pan cover the bottom with water then add your washed/chopped/peeled fruit of choice, I also add in a wee bit of cinnamon in pan. Pop the lid on & simmer for about 10 mins, until soft & layer at bottom of baking pot ready
- In another pan on a low heat melt together the coconut oil, maple syrup & any extra spices/ginger that you want added
- Once melted together take off heat & add in your mix to the pan & stir it all up.
- Add this mix on top of the fruit & pop in the oven to bake for around 20mins until the top is golden brown
Eat hot or cold, it's delicious for breakfast or a snack that day or the next, if you're having it the next day I store it in tupperware in the fridge.
Enjoy, take pics & send me if you give it a go!
BUY the winter blend to make it HERE.