BANANA NUT BUTTER OAT BARS
What you need...
- Bestseller blend Cinnamon, Flax Seed & Goji Berry (90g of Blondilox blend makes about 4 bars)
- Nut butter of your choice (1 heaped tablespoon)
- 1 of a banana
- 1 heaped teaspoon of coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons of maple syrup (or any sweetener of choice)
- Extra cinnamon (optional)
What you do…
Add the Blondilox blend into small bowl at side.
In a pan add the coconut oil, banana (mushed), maple syrup & cinnamon together & cook on a low heat until it forms a liquid mix. (Add in extra cinnamon if you like it more cinnamony .. I do!)
Take off heat and add to pan with mix in the blend. Pat down into a baking tray and cook on 180 degrees fan oven heat for about 20mins until golden.
Take out, cut into squares, cool off & enjoy - keep in tuppawear for a couple of days!
Buy the blend & give them a go! I hope you guys enjoy.