Here's something festive now it's December. Why not try making my yummy festive oat cookies using my WINTER BLEND.
Here's what ya need & what ya do...
- Winter Blend bag mix (Makes around 15-20 cookies)
- In a pan melt 1 tablespoon & a half of coconut oil
- Add in 2 tablespoons of maple syrup
- Add 1 big tablespoon of nut butter (I use almond butter)
- Stir in a teaspoon of grated or finely chopped fresh ginger
- Let this melt together, then take off heat & pour oat blend in pan and mix together
- Shape into mini cookies
- Bake for around 25/30 minutes at 180 until golden brown
ENJOY- share any pics of your creations & remember to hashtag #blondilox
❄️ X ❄️
P.s Remember FREE SHIPPING on all orders over the festive time!